ClipFlair - Foreign Language Learning through Interactive Revoicing and Captioning of Clips
ClipFlair Studio - http://studio.clipflair.net
ClipFlair Gallery - http://gallery.clipflair.net
(Activity, Video and Image galleries)
ClipFlair Social Network - http://social.clipflair.net
ClipFlair is a European-funded project for foreign language learning through interactive revoicing and captioning of clips.
- Revoicing refers to any interaction between speech and image, such as dubbing, audio description, karaoke singing and reciting.
- Captioning refers to any interaction between writing and image, such as conventional subtitling, same language subtitling, transcription, video annotations and comments.
aims & objectives
If you are interested in our work, please subscribe to our newsletter at
or follow us at:
Contents of Readme.txt:
Can find individual licenses for third-party projects that have been enchanged in respective subfolders
the rest are convered by the license mentioned at
- Visual Studio 2010+ (with latest updates)
- Microsoft Silverlight 5 SDK (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42080
- Silverlight Toolkit (http://silverlight.codeplex.com
- Smooth Streaming Client 2.5 RTW (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42080
- for using Mercurial (say for contributing to http://ClipFlair.codeplex.com) in Visual Studio you can use VisualHG (https://visualhg.codeplex.com/
(after installing it, make sure you go to TOOLS/Options.../Source Control/Plug-in Selection and choose VisualHG)
- Productivity Power Tools extension for Visual Studio:
(in the Visual Studio Gallery exist releases of it various Visual Studio versions)